"In your hands, the birth of a new day... " (Limahl)

21 February 2008

What have the Romans ever done for us?

"Major Wonder" (Multicache)


"The Zodiac Series - Aquarius" (Regular cache)


Business took me to the north eastern corner of Wales this week. From my location in Chirk on the Wales / England border, I actually accessed two caches inside Shropshire (and did not find either of the two available caches in walking distance on the Welsh side). "Aquarius" was part of an extensive, complex series by Team Maddie. The cache is one of several located across severalareas of north east Wales, Shropshire and Cheshire. I found it just after walking across the spectacular Chirk Aqueduct. On the second evening, I took a slightly longer walk into the village of Weston Rhyn. There, a multicache (my first multi in ages) was found in the woodland, based on a stone circle folly by a guy (not unlike Maalie?) who fancied his own little version of Stonehenge.