"In your hands, the birth of a new day... " (Limahl)

29 May 2007

Cardiff Bay Travelbug and Geocoin Exchange


The "Cardiff Bay Travelbug and Geocoin Exchange" opened for business on May 29th, 2007. It is only my 3rd cache hide. The general idea is that I have somewhere to place my trackables when returning from geocaching exploits away from Cardiff. I look forward to seeing some nice geocoin icons passing through...

UPDATED HIGHLIGHTS

May 29th: early flurry of activity as four logs occur within a few hours of the cache going live.

First to find was Celebr8 (who actually isn't keen on the idea of travelbug hotels).

Second was Welsh Angel.

Third was Skanker, who has been a bit of a nemesis of late in getting to nice geocoins before me.

Skanker left a fantastic "Blackpool Tower" geocoin (with stunning icon, pictured). Alas, the coin has been nabbed by the prolific local caching family, the Brat Pack, before I could lay my hands on it.