"In your hands, the birth of a new day... " (Limahl)

11 April 2007

Aberystwyth race travelbug 1

Tortoiseshell's Aberystwyth Race TravelBug


Since February, Abercachers have been planning a travelbug race. Easter was the big weekend when we all set off our travelbugs from various caches around town. I placed mine in the 'Blue' cache at the bottom of Park Avenue. The race will take place over the next year, and the winner will be the travelbug who has travelled the furthest.


After April 1, 2008, I think the travelbugs are meant to travel back to Aberystwyth. My own bug includes a "hitchiker", i.e. a trinket other than the reference tag. My hitchiker is the little yellow mini I found in Portland Bill. After that Abercachers race is over, I would like the travelbug to return to the Dorset coast to retire...