"In your hands, the birth of a new day... " (Limahl)

15 February 2007

Impromptu Abercachers meet and first Green jeep!!!






A pile of geocoins, including...

Green Jeep 4x4 travelbug!


Geodiamond geocoin


Maryland geocoin


Impromptu Abercachers meet held at an improbably late hour as I was headed southbound. I dumped with them all of the TB's and coins I was carrying. They had kindly provided me with a list of all their own coins and TBs for me to log, and let me rummage around to identify the various coins. Found a Maryland coin with its lovely state flag icon. I also like the geodiamond icon.

At the Cardiff event cache, one of the young "Brats" of the "Brat Pack" team had explained to me that the green 4x4 green jeep was a new and therefore rare travelbug, having only been released from the states last year. So was glad to pick this discovery up as well!