"In your hands, the birth of a new day... " (Limahl)

3 May 2008

South Wales Event III


South Wales Event 3 (Event Cache)
I got leave to pop in to Swansea to attend only my second ever geocaching event, held at Clyne farm, Swansea. My first one had been nearly 18 months ago.
Timetable:
11.00 arrive, sign logbook, check out travelbug table; meet Eclectic Penguin, Write and Mane; Pezzini. Eclectic Penguin asks "has Tortoiseshell signed the logbook yet" - just as I am doing!
11.00-11.30 -take photos of interesting geocoins.
11.40ish - meet local geocaching "king", Sattelite Kid.
11.45 - meet Matrix. Drive down to sort out his "Twisted West Cross" cache that I had found in a displaced condition some weeks ago.
One dilemma. I did not take the time to log all the trackables that I saw at the event - I relied on a list of all trackables, posted out by Write and Mane. In a quandry which trackables to log. In the end, I logged only those trackables I remembered.