"In your hands, the birth of a new day... " (Limahl)

19 March 2007

Pre-trip caching


Motoway Mayhem M4 J30 (Traditional cache)




Magpie's Nest (Traditional cache)



Tonight was the final session of the "Starting to Write" class which I've been attending every Thursday night under the tuition of John Greeves. Went down to the Woodville to mark the last lesson.

Appropriately enough, I have a day off tomorrow and I'm going to use it to catch up on one of my creative writing themes - Leicester, the place where I was born and grew up to the age of 10.

After finishing the Woodville, I went home and tidied up the house a bit. Then embarked on these two caches placed on the outskirts of Cardiff. The J30 cache has been placed recently, Magpie's Nest has been on my watchlist since I started this caching lark.

Got home way after midnight and a bit worried if I would be alert enough to get up to drive to the east Midlands tomorrow...