"In your hands, the birth of a new day... " (Limahl)

28 November 2013

Aberporth ac Aberteifi

Bilingual post, please scroll.

Bysgio
Aberporth. £4

Gigs
Canolfan Ieuenctid Aberporth
Brondesbury Lodge, Aberteifi

Dechrau'n hwyr, felly trio mas Aberporth fel lleoliad bysgio newydd. Fawr o neb yno! Wedyn cwrdd â gwyneb cyfarwydd, trefnydd y grŵp addysg gartref y bûm yn chwarae iddynt ym mis Awst 2010, a chael fy ngwahodd i chwarae set cyflym iddynt yn y Ganolfan Ieuenctid. Ymlaen i gwrdd â'm cyfaill Mark Cole yn Aberteifi. yn ddiddorol iawn, dywed Mark bod llai o fynd ar ei blog ef y dyddiau 'ma, a minnau newydd ail-gydio yn yr hen grefft! Gig wedyn yn Brondesbury Lodge, un o'r ychydig iawn o gigs sydd gennyf ar y gweill ar hyn o bryd.


Started out late from home, so with limited busking time I opted to try a new patch, Aberporth. It was much quieter than I would have thought. However I met a familiar face from the Home Education group who I played for back in August 2010. She invited me in to do a short set for the group, which I gratefully accepted.  Thrn on to Aberteifi to meet my friend Mark Cole for lunch. Interestingly, he reports that his blog is much less active now- at a time when I am getting back in to the old craft! Then on to my arranged gig at Brondesbury Lodge, one of the few gigs I have scheduled at the moment.